Tuesday, August 18, 2009

in the night i hear em talked

My ipod isn't functioning...again. I'm so sick of it manz everytime i want to insert songs then it sure crashed and now i'm banging it onto the floor. Ok sorry i know i'm harsh but i'm so pissed la. I just bought it la cmon. Now it won't even off itself and worse it doesn't have a visible battery so i can't just detach and attach it back. I'm so freaking pissed. Soo annoying. I hate it esp u know i'm extremely impatient. Its just me la. And i hate it esp when i study i dont get to listen to music and when when i'm emo-ing i can just listen to old boring songs and u know how i can't blast the music because...u know. Gosh how to live without music...

And anyway i had my oral today idk don't want to think about it. Tmr's chinese result. Gosh its either i cry or i kiss someone. I don't want to retake eh i'm serious manzz. And and there'll be chem test 10 chaps next week so i'm studying maths. Throw my maths aside first since i don't have tuition today i can forget about maths...in the mean time. Gawd i need some serious butt slapping. Cann, prelim is less than two weeks away and what's with all the 'i-want-to-do-well' swear?? Prove it that you're not actually stupid and you haven't accidentally flushed your brain down into the toilet bowl. I love you candies.

And and btw have u realised it's been long since i posted a proper blog post? Hahaha yeaa and i kinda hate hate today because i felt so sleepy and the fact that we have 2 periods of chem made the matter worse. -.-

And and i'm quite excited for tmr's chinese result. Oh didn't i say that already? Gosh i just caused a serious problem to my ipod. This is what i deserve for treating non-living things heartlessly. Oh well, they don't even treat me with heart. Right, because my ipod doesn't have a heart apparently.

Me needs tu talk broken english by now at. Me is wanting to know what it are likes to talk on broken english. Me had thinks it am went being very interested. Me sads because me has bisul on ibutt. HAHAHAHAH

Gross and its damn hard. Harder than twitting. Me talks does you understanding? HAHAHA

No comments: